Keziah in Kentucky
Sunday, November 12, 2023
Facebook: 4 Ways to Show Gratitude
There are so many ways that we can show gratitude in our lives. I know that as we are grateful for what we have life is more enjoyable!! I am so grateful for Jesus Christ's restored church on the Earth today.
What are you thankful for?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"I don't want to be baptized by no Ice cream truck driver." - Miss Jay
Oh what a week! On Monday night we decided to walk around and visit people. One of the people we visited was a teenager named James. We shar...
God directs His Work. Out of small things are great things brought to pass!
Miracles + Crazy busy = Amazing Week! On Monday, we had a slower p-day (a much needed break). After p-day we both felt firmly about knocking...
Back to the Boonies! Bardstown - here I come!
What a week of chaos! Monday night started off rough with a lesson with our friends Chris and Kelli. We went in expecting to talk about temp...
No comments:
Post a Comment