My friend, Alan McBride is investigating the Church. He met Kezia this morning at Church. He was surprised to hear she was from Plano, like me!!! They go to Evansville 2 Ward. Cute pic, huh?
I go to Plano 7th Ward.
I visited the ward there about 3 weeks ago and met the Bishop. Really nice.
Evansville is my home town. They have 3 wards.
I was baptized there when I was 16 and now I am approaching 74. Keziah’s companion is sweet.
Karen NIEHAUS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Oh what a week! On Monday night we decided to walk around and visit people. One of the people we visited was a teenager named James. We shar...
-
Miracles + Crazy busy = Amazing Week! On Monday, we had a slower p-day (a much needed break). After p-day we both felt firmly about knocking...
-
What a week of chaos! Monday night started off rough with a lesson with our friends Chris and Kelli. We went in expecting to talk about temp...

No comments:
Post a Comment